Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 8 and 9

I moved on from the Fat Burning Express DVD yesterday and did the Sculpt 1-2. It was resistance training using the resistance bands and also push-ups. I got through the workout with taking breaks and I felt good. I could feel it in my muscles without it hurting. At least yesterday. My right arm is in pain today. And in certain positions, the pain is pretty sharp.

However, today was endurance training. I did the Circuit 1-2 exercises. It was tough and I was back to having to take breaks. It worked several different muscle groups than Fat Burning Express did. My calves, groin, and hips were killing me during the workouts. At the end, there was the Abs 100 workout. As big as I am, it was pretty tough. I was able to do enough though to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment