Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 16, 17, & 18 w/weigh-in

I'm still going. Two weeks are now officially down. That is twelve workouts there. It is tough, more mentally than physically. The workouts get easier and I am able to push out more reps each time. But it is hard to keep eating like this and getting up to exercise. It it totally a mental game at this point for me.

I have been playing around with the diet a bit. I've been hungry a lot between my meals/snacks, so I bought a big jug of trail mix to snack on at work. It has low calories and fat calories. And I felt I needed to step up my calorie intake a bit. I counted and I was hovering around 1500 a day.

Even with such a low intake, my weight loss for the week was not as drastic as I hoped. I lost two pounds. That puts me at 10lbs since I started. I was hoping for more after my big loss last week. And with all the effort I'm putting in, I really wanted to see some solid numbers again. Still, it is a loss. And a healthy one at that. And maybe I have had some muscle development during that time. I just have 80lbs more I'd like to lose and at two pounds a week, it feels like it is going to take forever. I just have to keep reminding myself that weight loss is never easy or fast or no one would be fat.

As they say at Team Beachbody, I just have to keep pushing play.

No comments:

Post a Comment