Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 0 Stats and Pictures

As mentioned in my last post, I am getting ready to start a new exercise program. I feel motivated for different reasons. I hate the way I look now, and also with things going so well for me in other areas of my life, I want to improve this area. It really is amazing that when you are happy, you feel more motivated to get into shape.

The program I am getting ready to begin is Power 90. It is by Beachbody.com, the same people that do P90x. I looked briefly at that, but it looked too intense for me at my weight. Power 90 was the program that led to P90x and is supposed to be more beginner friendly.

While I have not started working out yet, I did start eating right today. My breakfast consisted of a bow of Special K with yogurt crunches and fresh strawberries. Lunch was a grilled chicken breast with a touch of orange mango BBQ sauce and 4-cheese rice. For snacks I had 2 protein bars and celery with hummus. And dinner was a salad with grilled chicken, carrot chips, cherry tomatoes, and a fat-free balsamic vinaigrette. And I only drank flavored carbonated water.(which the program says is okay to drink) I am focusing on protein in this first week per their recommendation.

In preparation for the program, which goes 90-days, I took my measurements and took new pictures. My stats are as follows:

Weight: 290lbs.(Yes, I've gained weight since I started this blog)
Waist: 51"
Hips: 51"
Chest: 49"
Right Arm: 15"
Left Arm: 14.5"
Right Thigh: 26"
Left Thigh: 26"

And the pictures of me:







As these pictures show, I have quite a bit of weight to lose. Unfortunately, most of my weight accumulates in my stomach. That is definitely my "problem area" and what I hope to change the most. I am at the heaviest I have ever been and I am done with it. I want to be in good shape and in good health. So let this be the last day that I look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment