Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 2

I was surprised when I awoke this morning and I didn't hurt. I could tell I had worked out my legs, but I was not in pain. I ended up doing the Fat Burning Express DVD again. It went a lot more smoothly than yesterday. I took fewer breaks and felt like I was able to endure a lot more of it. I am definitely feeling it today though. My legs have been stiff all day. And every time I got up out of my chair at work, it felt like a chore to walk. And I'm even feeling it in my arms. I'm a bit more psyched about the working out than I was yesterday. I do think I am going to be feeling it tomorrow morning though.

As for my diet, it went pretty well. Cereal and strawberries for breakfast, protein bar, chicken breast and rice for lunch, and a salad and protein drink for dinner. I feel like I made the salad too big tonight. I was hungry and ate a lot later than I normally do. I have to watch that. Though it is better than pigging out on bad food.

No comments:

Post a Comment