Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 5

Yeah, today was another not great day. I didn't get around to exercising. I think not doing it yesterday had something to do with it. But I'm starting back up tomorrow. And by doing that, the day I don't exercise each week will fall on one of my days off work. So with that, perhaps I will keep my schedule better in the weeks to come.

I also noticed that the fast food I ate just wasn't that satisfying this weekend. I felt guilty over it and it didn't do my insides any good. I think I'm getting my mind where it needs to be to be eating healthy. That is a definite plus.

And while this weekend was a wash, I realized that I did do an hour and a half of strenuous exercise last week. That is certainly an improvement over where I was at.

No comments:

Post a Comment