Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 11 and 12 w/weigh-in

Day 11 was my final workout day of the week. I did the Sweat 1-2 and it was tough. The Abs 100 session especially. Trying to do crunches with my stomach is tough. I was feeling them and even started getting sharp pains during it.

My workouts are paying off though. I weighed myself after my workout and I was at 282.2 lbs. I actually have lost about 8 lbs. since I started. I'm pretty psyched over that. I can't wait until the rest just starts melting off.

Day 12 was my day of rest. I needed it, but it felt weird not working out. I kept feeling like I should be. And then I treated myself to some Taco Bell, and I just wasn't feeling it like I used to. It wasn't as good. And I found myself wishing I ate something better. I really do feel like my mindset is changing as it pertains to eating and food.

A new week of working out starts tomorrow. Let's hope it is as fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment