Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 13, 14, and 15

I'm 3 days into this week and still going. I'm not quite as gung-ho about it as I was in the first week. I think that is to be expected. Yesterday was especially tough waking up. I had gone to bed later than I wanted and had to do cardio. I dread the cardio because it kicks my butt. But I know I really need it.

I'm still sticking to the diet. It is a bit repetitive at times. And I'm starting to be hungry ALL the time. Like between meals and snacks, I'm starving kinda hungry. I hope that means my metabolism is increasing.

To me, it looks like my stomach is getting smaller. But I'm not feeling lighter lately. And I've felt weird in my stomach. Like I'm full, even when hungry. I'm wondering if I am just feeling my ab muscles under all my fat from doing my crunches. I'm hoping that is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment