Sunday, July 3, 2011

Days 19-25 and weigh-in

This week has been a pretty busy week for me, so I haven't gotten around to blogging about my progress. I am proud to say that is not an indication of me losing steam in my workouts. I did not miss a day this week and I kept to my diet. I bought some new adjustable dumbbells. And by the end of the week on my sculpting exercises, I had upped my dumbbell weight from 5lbs to 10lbs. I was truly feeling it, but still did all the reps.

I am starting to visibly see the improvements. My face is thinner. My clothes are fitting more loosely. My stomach is looking smaller and seems to be becoming more and more skin and less and less fat.

As for my weigh-in, I was at 277.0. That is 3.2lbs below last week and a total of 13 lbs since I started. That is not a bad amount of weight lost for three weeks. I am pretty proud of it. And I am almost at the weight I was when I originally started this blog.

I'm starting to really enjoy the benefits of my workouts. I am walking taller and more confidently. I feel good as I walk around. I know I'm still fat, but as I walk I can feel the benefit of my workouts and it makes me feel good. I really look forward to being at my goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment