Saturday, December 5, 2009

Personal Progress 12/05/09

Well I missed a couple of days. I've already realized I won't be hitting it every day, but will try. I was way tired on Thursday and crashed super early.

Yesterday, I went out to lunch for Chinese with some co-workers. It was the only thing I ate the rest of the day. So it shouldn't of had too much a negative impact. I was sick to my stomach though in the evening. My body seems to prefer the food on the diet now more than food from eating out.

I'm going grocery shopping later today for food for the next two weeks. I plan on getting the same things as I did the past two weeks. Though as mentioned before, I may switch my breakfast from a Slim Fast shake to a meal bar. Just so I don't get quite as hungry in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment