Sunday, December 27, 2009

Personal Progress 12/27/09 & Weigh-In #5

This past week was the week of Christmas. It was more hectic, so not as much time to post. Of course there were all the treats that you eat throughout the holidays. Because of this, I truly expected the worst when I weighed in this morning. Color me surprised when I found myself weighing in at 262.2lbs. That was a loss of 3.4lbs. My biggest loss yet. The thing is, I don't feel like I've lost weight like I have in weeks past.

I've decided that come the first of the year, I'm going to really start incorporating exercise into my regiment as well. The diet is going well, but I really need to start developing some muscle and working off more of this fat.

Also I find this blog is harder to maintain when no one is reading it. It's like I'm writing to myself.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment