Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Personal Progress 12/15/09 & Weigh-In #3

I've been meaning to get to this for days and keep forgetting about it. I'm slacking. I'm a bit stressed with work and have the holidays coming up, so my mind is elsewhere. Well I have great news, I lost weight for another week. As of last Sunday, I was down to 265lbs. I have lost 7.6lbs in 3 weeks. I'm proud of it.

The bad thing is I think it is making me a bit complacent. I think because I am losing weight, I am justifying eating off my diet more frequently. I need to buckle down and show more restraint. I also need to get around to exercising. I keep saying that, but overcoming the laziness is tough. If I keep losing weight at this rate, I should be where I wanna be in 6 1/2 months or so. Just in time for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment