Sunday, November 29, 2009

Personal Progress 11/29/09 & Weigh-In #1

Well as of today I am 270lbs. That is 2.6lbs less than I was a week ago when I started this blog. Which given that it was also the week of Thanksgiving, I think it's pretty good.

The desire to gorge was not as strong today as it was yesterday. I stuck to the diet without any problems. I found that dinner is actually filling me up. I only eat a Lean Cuisine meal, 1 cup of salad, and a piece of wheat bread. That would not have come close to filling me up before I started. But spacing out meals and snacks helps. And I am still drinking lots of water. I also make a conscious effort to take small bites and to chew slowly. I think that is helping.

Tomorrow marks the start of week 2. My goal this week is to incorporate more exercise. I only got in one day last week. I found myself less motivated to do so with the holiday. I'm going to aim for 3 days next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment