Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Personal Progress 11/24/09

Today went a bit easier than yesterday. I wasn't as hungry early in the day. That may have been due to me being busier at work as well. I was very tempted to go off diet, however. A bunch of co-workers went out for Greek food. The idea of a gyro was quite tempting. I resisted though and ate my half a turkey sandwich and meal bar instead. Thinking about it now, I'm not sure I made the right decision.lol

I also worked out tonight. After getting home I went and rode the stationary bike for a half hour. Ended up going over 8 miles and burning over 200 calories.

I've been trying to incorporate things I've read before to help feel fuller throughout the day. I am drinking a lot of water. And I'm taking smaller bites and making sure to chew thoroughly. I generally scarfed down my meals before. So it takes a real conscious effort not to now. It seems to be working though.

No comments:

Post a Comment