Sunday, November 22, 2009

Personal Progress 11/22/09

Today was the first day of my endeavor to lose weight. All I did was start my new diet. That consisted of:

Breakfast- Slim Fast shake
Snack- Slim Fast snack bar
Lunch- half a turkey sandwich on wheat and a Slim Fast meal bar
Dinner- Lean Cuisine entree, 1 cup of salad with a 1tblspn or lite salad dressing, and a piece of wheat bread
Snack- and I will be eating a low fat yogurt here in a few

It went pretty well. I wasn't hungry most of the day until later in the evening.(such as right now :) ) Maybe if I had eaten a snack between lunch and dinner and pushed dinner back further. I'll get the chance for that tomorrow when I head into work. As an added note, I also drank water with everything except breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment