Monday, November 23, 2009

Personal Progress 11/23/09

Another day down. I had school this evening so I didn't get a chance to exercise. I did, however, stick to the diet. It was pretty much the same as yesterday with a banana added in for an additional snack. I've gotta admit that I am hungry. It was really bad between my mid-morning snack and lunch. And now in the evening, I am pretty hungry. I'm just gonna bear through it. I figure I will have a few days like this until my body adjusts to my new eating schedule.

I used to just wait until I was really hungry and then shovel down a lot of empty calories. I'd usually only eat two meals a day with some random snacking mixed in there. So my body has to get used to less food and spreading it out more evenly. It is taking a lot of will power to not go eat something right now. I just keep thinking about my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment