Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Personal Progress 07/07/10

I just got done working out. I didn't get a chance to yesterday, but that is just as well since my legs were sore. Like I mentioned before, I don't want to overdo it. I got right back into things today though. I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike. I wanted to do the treadmill again, but someone else was already using it. And all the other equipment in my complex's exercise room is currently broken.(damn kids) So stationary bike it was.

It said I only burned a little over 200 calories at the end of the 30 minutes. That is substantially less than I burned on the treadmill. I, however, felt like I did more. I built up more of a sweat. I ended up going 8 miles. And unlike a real bike, I didn't coast at all. So I'm not sure how much good I actually did compared to the treadmill, but I feel good and it was better than doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment