Monday, July 5, 2010

Personal Progress 07/05/10

Make that two days in a row. Two straight days of working out. I did another 30 minutes on the treadmill. I pushed myself a bit harder today and managed to burn 375 calories. So a bit of an improvement over yesterday.I also went to weigh myself today and my scale is broken. No I did not break it stepping on it. So I have to buy a new scale so I can start keeping record of progress.

It was easier to go work out today than yesterday. Yesterday I really had to muster up the energy to go do it. But today I was still feeling good about doing it yesterday that I got right to it. It was one of the first things I did today even. My legs are sore from doing this the past couple of days, but it will get better. I even picked up a new pair of workout shoes today. So I guess that is a sign of my commitment to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment